DranetzBMI PX5 Datasheet
The PowerXplorer PX5
integrates the most advanced feature set available in a power monitoring
instrument, with an easy-to-navigate, color graphical user interface.
With high-speed sampling and data capture (1 microsecond/channel), this
8-channel workhorse simultaneously captures and characterizes thousands
of parameters, using a range of standard and customizable operating
modes. The unique measurement capabilities of the PowerXplorer include
capture of low-medium-high frequency transients through peak, waveshape,
rms duration and adaptive high-speed sampling, as well as power measurements
to clearly characterize non-sinusoidal and unbalanced systems.
DranetzBMI PX5 quotation today.
Tel: +91 (0)79 - 232 87266
Fax: +91 (0)79 – 292 89167
EP1 : Power Demand & Energy Analyzer
(All trademarks acknowledged) E. & O. E.
DranetzBMI PX5 PowerXplorer - Features
- Eight channels, 4 voltage & 4 current
- Intuitive color touch screen
- Light weight — About 4 pounds, 2 kg — with rugged rubber boot
- AC/DC applications
- Samples at 256 samples/cycle
- Independent voltage & current triggering, cross triggering
- Detailed event characterization of RMS variations and transients
- THD/harmonic spectrum and TID/interharmonics spectrum to the
- Captures IEEE 1459 parameters for non-sinusoidal and advanced
- Remote communications—RS-232, Ethernet or USB
- Battery or AC mode
- Built in UPS battery with external charger
- Available with up to 4GB Compact Flash Memory
- DRAN-VIEW enabled (Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7)
- Available with different CTs
Ask for DranetzBMI PX5 detailed specification.